09 November 2023

Love Does Not Compute

View on Zencastr

Hello, 

I'm a podcast episode and I'm here to tell you that I am as entertaining as the preceding episodes of This Are Johnny Domino - if not more so! 

In all honesty, I feel that I have the punchy dynamism and vitality that makes me stand out from the rest of the pack… Giles and Stephen certainly had a great time filling me with the usual good-humoured banter and rambling conversation about music that you've never heard. 

Will you agree with them about which song should make it onto the "Best of…" compilation? 

Other features you're sure to enjoy about me are:

  • Lonesome mods and sex robots
  • Big Jim speaks and Elston tweaks
  • 80s teens and motorway dreams

Kind Regards, 

Episode 14 


Listen to the first new Johnny Domino song in almost 20 years. The Artists Against Success compilation "All Goals Achieved" is available on Bandcamp and Spotify.

Have a Fantastic Day watching Haircut 100

Watch and marvel at the original trailer for the film Rivers Edge


Visit the Johnny Domino website

Connect with Johnny Domino on Facebook and Instagram

Podcast artwork by Giles Woodward

Edited by Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment